Sign my Guestbook!

Thursday, March 6, 2008

My "other" blog - and new challenges to scrapbook


I've started a different blog. Trying to keep craftiness and personal life separate, although with me, I don't think I can separate the two. Knitting and scrapbooking ARE my personal life!

We've got a new scrapbook sketch for the month of March. It's only one page, and I didn't make another page because this one is quite busy. I'll leave the other page layout up to you.
Last night my mom, daughter and I went to a concert to see the Dallas Brass. All I can say is WOW. If you ever get the chance to see them, you need to. I'll post more about it on my other blog. But you can be sure that I am going to scrapbook this event! I plan on using this sketch to make a layout of it.
Thanks for your comments and emails - I appreciate them!

No comments: