Sign my Guestbook!

Sunday, March 16, 2008

Easter Card Swap cards


I really don't think I sit down to make cards anymore unless it is for a swap. That is why I join, I think, to make me do it. Not that I'm "made" to make cards, it just forces me to sit down and take the time to do them. Then when I'm done, I'm glad I did it, and wonder why I don't make cards more often. I forget what a mess I make when making cards. Printed out a picture of the eggs from the internet. One would think that would be an easy process. It normally would be, that is if you had ink in your printer. I had them ready to go, tried printing and they came out horrible. I had two extra ink cartridges laying within inches of my printer, so silly me tried using both of them. Apparently someone had changed the ink cartridge and never bothered to throw those two away! I landed up saving them on my camera card, then printing them on my portable photo printer. These cards are nicer IRL. Didn't photograph too well. Used self adhesive cardstock for behind the egg photos - if you ever use this stuff make sure you don't forget it is self adhesive and run it through your Xyron (guess who did that - yours truly). Hey, it's late and I just got home from vacation yesterday. That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

No comments: