Sign my Guestbook!

Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Got back from the scrapbook retreat on Sunday. Two friends of mine and I went to Tahoe on Tuesday and stayed until Sunday. Every year we go I have big plans to get all caught up on my scrapbooks. I did manage to make 26 pages, make some cards, plus finished knitting a pair of socks, and worked on a sweater I'm making, but what I did for the most part was just relax and visit with good friends. We spoil ourselves while we're there, and we wait all year for this event. I will say that there were no bear break-ins this year! I made sure to clean out my Suburban and vacuum it well before we left. Here are some pictures of where we were, and some cards I made:

The deck - where we ate breakfast and dinner!
Our scrapbook area for five days
















No comments: