Sign my Guestbook!

Monday, February 11, 2008

Monday, Monday

Just finished up my son's valentine's. He told me a couple of weeks ago that he wanted to give everyone a chocolate bar for Valentine's Day. We bought the chocolate bars, I covered 17 bars with patterned paper, made tags, and wrapped each one with a ribbon, only to have him say to me tonight that he would rather have had "Bionicles Valentine's from the store. Mom, homemade just isn't cool." Grrrrrrr. I told him everyone will love the chocolate.

Still haven't found our Nestle. I thought for sure we'd find her at Animal Control today, and when we didn't, I started to worry a little. I've been thinking positive, and still am, but I'm a little more worried than I was. Fortunately it hasn't been too cold at night, and it hasn't snowed. We still want her home.

No comments: