Sign my Guestbook!

Friday, February 15, 2008

The Good Life (with Teenagers)

Today I had a house full of teenagers. My daughter called from school asking if she could have a few friends over. I picked my daughter and four of her friends up from school to take to our house and play Guitar Hero. Then my other daughter came over after school with a classmate to make a movie for a school project. Yes, a house full, but it was great to hear them all laughing and having fun. Tonight my daughter had a Honor Band recital. The kids have worked so hard, and it paid off. They sounded wonderful. After the recital we went out to a late dinner. Got home around 10:15 and my 6yo was still awake, waiting for us.

I've got a February sketch picked out for my PAWS group. Thought I'd share. It's a Becky Higgins sketch.
If you make a layout with this sketch, let me know. Post a comment or email me with a link to your page.

No comments: