Sign my Guestbook!

Monday, January 25, 2010

Ravelympics, Here I come!


So I heard about the Ravelympics from Sydnee (see her blog here). I had no clue what they were until I looked them up on Ravelry. Something I've been missing in the land of fiber, it seems. Sydnee and I are both going to join. It appears you have to join under a group, then post under that group which "events" you are entering. Events are things like Cable cross country (making things with cables), charity curling (making things for charity), sock hockey (making socks) - you get the picture. The Ravelympics start when the 2010 Winter Olympics start and end when they end. I'll be posting what I'm going to make once I've decided and posted my entry on Ravelry. I've decided to join under the Over 40 Team. That decides that Syd and I can't be on the same team. Wanna join? C'mon over to Ravelry!

No comments: