Sign my Guestbook!

Sunday, February 8, 2009

I'm typing this from my new laptop I received for christmas. This is actuallly my first blog post with pictures that I opened and saved on the laptop. A big deal for me because I am so computer challenged. And the blog post wasn't even planned! Here's what my thought process is doing inside my brain these days: Today the whole family cleaned house (you can read more about the why the need to clean the house from top to bottom here) I needed a little break so I went outside and started to clean out my car. I found my sock project bag in the car with these socks. The socks reminded me that I needed to take a picture of them to put on my Ravelry account. I got out the camera, snapped a couple of pictures of the socks, 'cuz I'm loving them so much, then remembered that I needed to take an "after" picture of my craft room - after it's been cleaned up. I have such a short attention span! Needless to say, after the camera was in my hand I got practially Nothing done in the way of cleaning.
I loved knitting these socks - one of them only took me 3 days to finish! You can find the pattern here
The yarn I used was Dancing by Knit Picks. Yarn from my stash.
A close-up of the pattern work. Tilt your head to the left and you can see the hearts made with yarn-overs.
A much cleaner craft room!

1 comment:

Laramie said...

Cute Socks. I haven't knited anything in years and just flat stuff.