Sign my Guestbook!

Monday, January 5, 2009

Fiskars Ultra ShapeXpress

I got my Fiskars Ultra ShapeXpress out the other day to use for a layout, and found another use for it. I love rub-ons but like to keep them together in one sheet, which makes it a little difficult to try to cut one rub-on out that is in the middle. I used the Ultra ShapeXpress to cut out the saying in the middle, without having to cut out any other rub-ons, which would give me a great chance to lose all those little pieces I would have had to cut out. I love the way it cuts - very sharp blade, so keep away from little children. You can see this and other Fiskars products here.
*

1 comment:

Laramie said...

Arlene:

Thanks for stopping by my blog. Yours is great too! It also looks like you are getting your scraping room together. I scrap atop our piano...someday I'll have a room. Maybe! We have some great challenges this month can't wait to get them completed.