Sign my Guestbook!

Friday, July 11, 2008

Tomorrow I am going to a baby shower for a friend of mine. She has four boys, and is finally getting her girl! I am sure I will be seeing a lot of pink at this shower. I am so excited for her. I am pretty sure she doesn't read this blog, so I am posting pictures of what I've made for her.

That clone trooper is courtesy of my little guy. I love this pattern - by 2 Knit Whits, The Baby Matinee, purchased by Jimmy Beans Wool.


A matching hat. I used Rowan All Seasons Cotton to make both the sweater and hat. It is so soft. The pattern I got from Ravelry. I've got a link to it in my notebook. Look me up - I'm stitchnscrap there.

I liked this pattern so much I am making another one. The sweater is actually more of a brownish color than the green my camera picked up.

No comments: