Sign my Guestbook!

Friday, January 11, 2008

A Finished Bag




I finished the Marly bag! I really like the way the bag turned out. I loved the different colors of this bag and the patterns in it, but it looked a little beyond my knitting capabilities. I went ahead and ordered the pattern, and am so glad I did! My poor husband - every ten rows or so I would be calling him to come look at the progress. Even my kids were rolling their eyes by the time I finished. Now there's another pattern of Sharon's I REALLY want - Toothpick Optional. To see the pattern's, go to Sharon's website: sheknitsforknitters.com




The house is starting to get back to normal. Most of the holiday decorations are down. Yup, still have a few to put away. The kids are back in school, a little more routine in our lives, which is what we need.




The Holiday KAL-CAL is over. I didn't win anything (pout, pout), but it was fun. I'll have to make sure to join next year.
Can you believe I don't have anything on my needles? I did get out my scrapbooking this week. I'm going to an all day crop next Saturday and want to get ready for that. I haven't ordered pictures in months, so now I'm playing catchup in ordering all the months worth of pictures I have to crop.
We got lots of snow this past weekend. Loved it. It was a wet snow, and that made great snowballs and snowmen. The kids played for quite a while out in the snow. Even the dogs liked it.




I allowed myself just a little bit of time to update my blog, and the clock is ticking. I think I am getting addicted to blogs and Ravelry, so I have to set my timer to get other things around the house done!

1 comment:

YarnThing said...

The bag looks F-A-B-U-lous darling!

You will LOVE the toothpick optional bag as it is just as much fun to make at the Marly bag but in a totally different way cause it is intarsia!!

VERY FAST THOUGH!!

xoxo

Marly

P.S. Don't worry about joining next year, if you stay on the blog you will be automatically in :-)

GO, have a listen to the latest podcast...it is all about the HOliday Kal-CAl!